Ron Donaldson's Blog

Our good friend Ron Donaldson now has his own blog. Ron is also working on a series of videoblogs that will be posted on his site. Knowing Ron they will probably involve self-help, relationships and good ol' positive thinking.

Ron Sent us this message earlier:

Hi everybody!

I love being on the internet (this is me on Facebook! Friend me!), but I have so far been too timid to try my hand at blogging. Who wants to listen to ol' Ron's opinion? lol

I've decided to include this video with my first post just to let you know what I'm all about. It's a couple of years old (I don't have the store anymore), and my life has since become a little more...complicated, but this will give you the general idea.

I'll try to post to my blog as much as possible and I hope you enjoy it!

Ron Donaldson's Blog!



0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails